Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Surprising Health Benefits of Eating Avocados

I have heart about this fruit for a long time – and I ate them before as well à la sushi salmon with avocado. However, I have (seriously) never bought them!! I don’t know why, but when I went to the supermarket today, I have decided to give it a try and I bought them. And thanks to nowadays world, where one can find/ learn almost everything from the internet, I have even figured out how to cut this fruit :)

What are the benefits of Avocado? I know that this fruit is very health and beneficial (despite its high calorie >.<) and excellent for our brain/ memory. However, while I Google it to learn something more about this fruit I have to say – avocado will become one of the fruits that I’m going to buy regularly!! *hahaha*
A regular consume of an avocado can contribute to the prevention and control of
  • Alzheimer’s
  • Poor vision
  • Cancer
  • Heart disease
  • Anti-Ageing
  • Digestion
  • Diabetes and other health conditions
No wonder that it is also called as the “world’smost perfect food

I find these Youtube videos every useful. The users explain everything very simple from the benefits of avocado till receipts and how to keep them fresh :)



Some receipt inspirations with avocado

How do you like you to eat your Avocado? :)

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen