Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Love Around


Oh yeah, as mentioned already autumn season is inviting one to do more indoor activity like reading a book or watching “dramas” while having a hot chocolate mug next to me :) 

Currently, beside the Korean drama “Heirs”, I am also watching “Love Around”, which is a Taiwanese drama. It has 21 Episodes. As this drama has already stopped filming one can watch it in “one go”.

I personally prefer Korean dramas – I don’t know why, even though I don’t understand a single word (beside “oppa”, “Saranghae” … *lol*) and I always have to wait till it is completely subtitled into English >.< but I just like it *hehe*

Watching Taiwanese or Chinese drama has the advantage that I don’t need to “stare” on the screen as I understand Mandarin. Hence, it’s perfect for “watching” it while preparing dinner *haha*

Plot:


While still reeling from the shock of his breakup, Zhou Zhen witnessed a girl, Liang Xiao Shu, getting dumped by her cheating boyfriend and didn't know how to fight back. Zhou stepped in and helped Liang exact revenge. They became friends over the incident. But their budding relationship soon suffered a great blow when Liang inadvertently made enemy with Zhou's father on a radio station. Could their relationship survive parental disapproval or die in its infancy? (Source: Wikipedia)

Here are the links to:

Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

MV/OST:

Please note:
Regarding the videos: THEY ONLY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET!! I DON'T HOST OR UPLOAD ANY VIDEO, FILMS ETC.
If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters. THX U

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen