Samstag, 9. November 2013

Pre New Year’s Resolutions



I know it’s a bit too „early“ to start one now (it's still November) but it’s never too early to stay focus in life *hihi* I attended a seminar a few weeks ago and there the moderator suggested us (the participants) to create a collage about ones short or long term goals. According to her if one sees ones goal visual every day, one is even more determined and focused. She even suggested printing the collage and having it close to one (e.g. next to the bed, where one can have a look at it before going to bed… - to make dreams come true) Well, having it on my desktop might have the same effect *haha* 

Anyway, this is my Pre New Year’s Resolution for 2014 (^.^)v
 
I created the collage by using the free Photo Editor by Fotor – very easy to use. And the best is, you can save it on your computer without having the company’s name/logo as a watermark, where some free tools program do… like in exchange for using their tools for free one have to have their logo on ones picture *annoying* I’m very glad that I discovered Fotor :)

What’s your Pre New Year’s Resolution?

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen