Montag, 10. März 2014

Music Monday #10


Hello Lovelies,
 
Can’t believe this is my 10th post for Music Monday – time is definitely flying. How was everybody’s week-end? I'm super tired. Lack of sleep… week-end was too short but had lots of fun. Tried few new places to eat (post will follow soon) and booked today my flight ticket back home during the Easter holidays.
I have to say that airplane ticket prices have strongly risen in the last (few) years!!! It started with £180+ (two yearish ago) now I’m paying £280+ for the same airline (unless I’m crazy enough to choose inhuman flying hours like 6am in the morning *lol*). 

What is your favourite airline? And how many days/ weeks/ months in advance do you normally book your flight tickets? Do you see a huge price difference between buying weeks & months in advance?

Anyway, this week’s song choice is  A New Day Has Come by Céline Dion. NoteNoteNote Let the rain come down and wash away my tears · Let it fill my soul and drown my fears · Let it shatter the walls for a new sunNoteNoteNote

Enjoy!


Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen