Samstag, 7. Juni 2014

Lancôme - Youth Activating Skincare Collection





Actually, I didn’t plan to buy more Lancôme products. Since I have too many (barely) untouched products waiting for me to use and to test.

However, I have heard that in June – this month – Fenwick will, like each year around this time, run a Lancôme promotion. Hence, I couldn’t resist of not to “have a look” *hehe*
I bought the Lancôme Advanced Genifique Set since it was really great value for £59. It is pricey. However, if remember it right – the Christmas gift set (Lancôme Génifique Serum & Lancôme Génifique Yeux) was about £48 something but without all the additional extras. Two of them in original size even! 
Have a look by yourself :)
Lancôme Génifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate 30ml
Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Day Cream 15ml
Lancôme Génifique Repair SC Youth Activating Night Cream 5ml //
Lancôme Génifique Eye Light-Pearl 5ml // Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 7ml
Lancôme Hydra Intense Hydrating Gel Mask 100ml
Lancôme Bi-Facil 125ml
Lancôme Galatéis Douceur 50ml //
Lancôme Tonique Douceur 50ml
There was even a free make-up class voucher in the bag
I am thinking of taking the Get, Set, Glow Class...


I got these in addition to test since I told the sales consultant that my skin breaks out from Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector. I don't know why my skin doesn't like Visionnaire :( Hence, she suggested the Visionnaire cream... I am still bit sceptical due to my past bad experience with this line...
Lancôme Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream
Anyway, I am really looking forward to try out the mask since I was on a look-out for hydrate face mask anyway. Consider the RRP £33. Plus, the RRP £21 for Lancôme Bi-facil. What a bargain.

Have you tried any of the listed products before? If yes, what were your experiences?

Thank you so much for reading!

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen