Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013

J’adore Lancôme Products



I don’t know why but as the title already says, I’m in luv with their beauty products :p Mac, Dior, Channel, Bobby Brown, Shiseido – just to name a few – but most of my products are from Lancôme. Even though I told myself to try out other products as well…


Anyway, these are the products that I bought today at Fenwick. I bought one Visionnaire Gift Set for my mum as a present. The original price was £58 but it is now reduced to £38.86 – what a bargain!! Because Lancôme runs a promotion this month with every 2+ products that one buy, one can receive a gift :) I, therefore, bought a second product for myself – a make-up powder – as my old one is almost used. Anyway, these are the free gifts – it includes a cosmetic bag either in the colour gold or black – I choose the golden version, Génifique (5ml), Hydra Zen (15ml), Juicy Tube (7ml) and Hypnôse Drama (2ml) (^.^)"


If you don’t get the chance to make a stop in-store, then Lancôme UK also offers this month (till 31st Jan.2013) free gifts (worth over £19) on every online purchase (simply use the code: JANBEAUTY before checkout). Moreover, it offers free delivery on all orders over £50 (shouldn’t be difficult *lol*).


I have an eye on the Christmas Beauty Box for £75 – I know we just had Christmas but still… wouldn’t it be great if we could celebrate Christmas everyday *hehe*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen