Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Benefit - Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++


Recently, I have started using Lancôme Génifique and Lancôme Génifique Yeux. As I am finished with the Clarins Eclat du Jour line – I wanted to try something new as this product line didn’t really convince me. Moreover, I want to finally use the Lancôme Gift Set, which I received as a present for X-Mas last year. 


However, these are serums not moisturizer. Therefore, I needed to buy a moisturizer as well. As I have already mentioned in one of my previous posts that I love Lancôme products, however, with moisturizer I was a bit careful as my skin is still young and I don’t want to start completely with anti-ageing products. Which cream shall I use once I really need an anti-aging product in let’s say 20 years from now? Plus, the serum is already kind of preventing my skin from ageing. Hence, I was kind of reluctant to buy a moisturizer in this category as well. Dunno if I am talking non-sense here.

Anyway, I have decided to go for the Benefit brand. I bought today Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (for £ 20.50) (SPF was a main criterion as summer is coming, even though I can’t see much of it yet).
The bottle contains 50.3ml and it suitable for all skin types. It says that it “protects & comforts the skin with an oil-free, lightweight formula containing Benefit’s exclusive ultra moisturizing tri-radiance complex. This complex delivers immediate hydration by helping to capture & maintain water on the surface of the skin. The moisture barrier is further reinforced by developing the skin’s reserves of water for long-term hydration. SPF 15 PA++ protects the skin against sun damage with a broad-spectrum blend of UVA & UVB filters.”

This moisturizer has a nice smell. However, according to reviews on other sites it smells nice but tastes horrible if one gets it close to the mouth area (ooooh – we shall see – I'll give a review in ~2 weeks after using it...)

What I like about Benefits is that their product always has a nice design. This one looks like a water bottle.

Moreover, I bought the Benefit Real – Beyond Mascara (for £19.50)! So all in all I spent £40.

Currently, they run a promotion week at Fenwick – for any two products that you buy, you will receive a mini gift set (value £15). The gift set contains of the lip-gloss Ultra Shines Dancing Queen – in original size, Hello FlawlessBrightening Make-up (3.0ml) and Benefit Eye Crème (3.0ml).


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen