Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

Lazy Sunday

Dunno – if it’s the rainy weather outside or cos of the girl’s night out last night. Either way – I just feel sooo damn sleepy today and out of any energy to do anything besides sleeping (-.-)Zzzzz
image credit: here

I guess around 12pm I finally managed to get up and did my breakfast

While browsing on YouTube I found this movie called “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” (1985), which called my attention as so far I only know a song with the same title by Cyndi Laupe...

Summary:

Janey is new in town, and soon meets Lynne, who shares her passion for dancing in general, and "Dance TV" in particular. When a competition is announced to find a new Dance TV regular couple, Janey and Lynne are determined to audition. The only problem is that Janey's father doesn't approve of that kind of thing.

Movie
 
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Laupe (but it's not the theme song)


Moreover, I have started to reread this unfinish book by Michael Heppell called "How To B Brilliant" - I have bought it years ago - as I found the title quite interesting, but I after a few pages I have stopped... anyway, I have decided to finish it this time - I hate to have an unread/ unfinish book at home (especially, when I was the one, who bought it at the first place). Well guess a bad weather just force one to "go back" reading *lol*
I have also signed up for the weekly newsletter – where it gives you apparently a task to do every week- The task for this week (week 1) is called True Will – it means a task/ commitment that I will do no matter what it takes. I would say finish my resume/ cover letter & find a new job :) - The very first page of this book speaks out of my mind "NEVER DO A JOB YOU DON'T LOVE. You spend a third of your life at work - make it a pleasure! IF YOU DON'T LOVE IT, DON'T DO IT!"  

The rest of the evening I spent with my room-mate
doesn't our self-made dinner look yummy?! :)
Seems like I have did something on a
night night - it's sleeping time for me again (-.-)Zzzzz



Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen