Donnerstag, 27. Juni 2013

Life Health & Fitness



I don’t know why but it seems that I need a gym (again). I was actually trying to skip the gym till autumn once the weather gets “worse” again. However, it seems that I can’t wait that long… I think I was around 18 years old when I first signed up officially for a gym and since then, I have never stopped of not going there, regardless in which country/ city I am. I need to sign into one. The “longest” break was +/- 2 months.

This time I had three gyms to choose from. After some hum and haw I have decided to choose Life Health & Fitness gym as it is close to my current place. Hence, no excuse for not going there regularly *lol* I signed up for one month (£35), which is quite pricy for the simple and small facility that it offers. But at least it seems clean at first glance :)





Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen