Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

iWhite



Don’t we all wanna have these Hollywood white teeth? A normal person would brush their teeth 2-3 times a day. Some maybe more often if they carry their toothbrush and toothpaste with them in their “pocket/ handbag” all the time. But let’s a say an “average” person like me *lol*I brush my teeth in the morning and before I go to bed. In some cases, also after lunch. Even though, friends are saying that I have “white” teeth but I feel that these are far away from the “Hollywood white”. There are toothpastes that offer whitening effect & co. However, for me the main job that toothpaste should do is “protect” my teeth from cavity. Hence, occasionally I need some additional “help” to keep them whiter than they are :)

When I went to Boots Store to look for teeth whitening products I came across iWhite – Instant teeth whitening – up to 8 shades whiter. Normal retail price would be £29.95 for 10 prefilled ready-to-use trays. Quite pricey almost £3 per tray @.@ But when I bought them it was on offer – reduce to £19.96, hence, I gave it a go :)
Was it worth? I can’t really say “yes” currently as so far I have only used one tray. It is recommended to brush teeth gently before each application and that the hands should be clean and dry. The upper and the lower teeth can be whitened at the same time. I only tried it on my upper teeth first. After “wearing” them for 20minutes I discarded them immediately. I think 20minutes is also enough as it felt a bit uncomfortable to have them in my mouth. Plus, I had to be careful not to get any of the gel into my mouth >.< After removing the tray from my teeth I rinse my mouth with water. But I didn’t feel any difference than before the 20minutes of using it >.< I don’t think I have done anything wrong as I was following the instruction. It is suggested to be used in 5 consecutive days or once in a while. I think I will go for the second option as one should know to “aggressive” whitening can “damage” the teeth. Hence, I wanna take it slowly. But still no main before – after effect could be noticed from my first use...

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen