Freitag, 29. November 2013

Little Love Potions by Benefit


I was supposed to do this post last month when I bought them >.< I’m bad with keeping my blog up-to-date. But better late than never *haha* Plus, having a feature about the “Little Love Potions” by Benefit now somehow “matches” with the season currently. November is almost saying “good-bye” to us :( Hence, it’s December – the famous and maybe one the most exciting month of the whole year?! As (almost) everyone is counting the days till Christmas and then till New Year?! :p On the one hand we can’t wait to receive “our” presents but on the other hand… what presents shall I but for “xyz”... @.@
 
If your “xyz” person is a beauty lover, then I would suggest buying this kit as it contains of 10 different sample size products to test. Moreover, the sizes are perfect for travel and make-up bags. Hence, you can’t go very wrong with these dinky size products :)
The reason why I bought them was I have heard a lot about Benefit’s High Beam and POREfessional. But I’m quite “new” to Benefit products; hence, I didn’t want to spend money on an original size product.
Moreover, I was on a look-out for a bronzer at that time – therefore, it came very handy as it contains one. Also, It’s Potent! Eye Cream as I am currently using the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ by Benefit as well. From 10, there were already 4 that caught my attention to TRY. Hence, I decided to give it a try and bought the gift set for £29.50. 

The Benefit Little Love Potions set contains the Top 10 best selling products: The POREfessional primer, It’s Potent! Eye Cream, High Beam highlighter, Posietint, Stay Don’t Stray primer in light/medium, Watt’s Up! highlighter, BADgal Lash mascara, That Gal primer, Hoola bronzing powder and Ultra Plush lip gloss in Hoola.
I don’t regret this buy, even though I didn’t find use in all of these products. However, these are the products, that I would buy the original size next time :)
Ha – not bad, right? Out of 10, I have discovered 6 new favourites :p This doesn’t mean that I didn’t like the other 4 products… it’s just e.g. the mascaras by Lancôme is still my favourites :D
 
Have you tried this gift set yet? If yes, what were your favourite Benefit products? Also, did you miss anything else from their “best selling products” which should actually be included as well?

Lisa xoxo


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen