Montag, 25. November 2013

Newcastle Christmas Market


One of the best things to welcome Christmas are the Christmas Markets :) everywhere around high streets are decorated with colourful lights & Christmas figures :) This year I will spend Christmas in Berlin, hence, stay ahead as I will share the famous Christmas markets there with you :)

But for now – the first x-mas market that I have attended this year:
The Christmas Market in Newcastle – around Grey's Monument. Time is flying as it feels like yesterday just the "white landscape" part is missing *haha*
To get into the Christmas mood, Starbucks introduces annually their red “mugs” :)
This year’s Seasonal Favourites are...
I tried Toffee Nut Latte and it’s delicious!! If you are a chocolate lover, you will definitely like the taste too :)
I’m looking forward to my next Starbucks visit – Gingerbread Latte maybe?

What’s your Seasonal Favourites?

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen