Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Music Monday #1

New Year New Blog Theme SmileOne of my passion is MUSIC!! NoteNoteNoteI don’t think I can even start my day without listen to music first!! Instead of having a alarm to wake me up every morning with the same boring tone – it’s music!! Thanks to a lovely app on my iPad NoteNoteNote(which replaced the annoying snooze on my phone… Smile with tongue out). 
I can listen to (almost) every kind of genre, year and languages. Hence, I have decided to share each Monday a song with my lovely readers – to get the new week started with full of new energy Open-mouthed smile
After all
ITS-MONDAY-BUT-ITS-OK
My first choice for this year is Happy Birthday NoteBirthday cakeNoteWhy? Cos it’s my B.day 2day Open-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smileOpen-mouthed smile And since my B.day is on the first Monday of this year– I think it’s a pretty good song choice… after all… don’t we all wish to celebrate our Birthday everyday?! Winking smile
Enjoy!
Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen