Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

You Who Came From the Stars



Last year I have blogged about the Korean drama Heirs, which caught my attention. After the series finished airing, I thought there won’t be any good dramas coming for a while. But I was wrong. This year starts fabulous with this brand new drama called You Who Came From the Stars (aka You Came From the Stars / My Lover From The Stars / You From Another Star / My Love From Another Star) Actually, it was already airing since December last year – but the title and previews didn’t really caught my attention back then... Then, 2 days ago, I randomly came across it and I’m addicted to it since then *haha* :p
Plot

Do Min-joon is an alien who lands on Earth in the year 1609 during the Joseon Dynasty, then stays on the planet for the next four centuries. He possesses a near-perfect appearance, enhanced physical abilities involving his vision, hearing and speed, and a cynical, jaded view regarding human beings.

He ends up in academia in the present day, scoring a job as a college professor, at which he meets famous actress Cheon Song-yi, the biggest Hallyu star in Korea. Song-yi is an obnoxious, entitled attention freak, someone who became a top star in her teens and never learned how to live a normal life. She drinks like a fish, swears like a sailor and does whatever she wants. Min-joon falls in love with Song-yi, but discovers that he only has three months left on Earth. (Source: Wikipedia)

Here are the links to:

Episode 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20

Please note

regarding the video's: THEY ONLY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET!! I DON'T HOST OR UPLOAD ANY VIDEO, FILMS ETC.
If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters. THX U

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen