Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Divergent



Last night I saw the new movie called „Divergent“, which was released in cinema last Saturday. 

The movie is adapted from the book, written by Veronica Roth. I haven’t read her book but came across the trailer randomly on YouTube. It reminds me a bit of “the hunger games” “inception” and “brave new world”. Since I like all three I was curious to watch this movie. 

Plot

In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late. (Source: IMBD)
based on people's personalities, they are divided into five distinct factions: Abnegation (selfless), Amity (kind), Candor (honest), Erudite (intelligent) and Dauntless (brave)
My Score: 3/5

I didn’t have any expectations of this movie, hence, I wasn’t disappointed. Moreover, I didn’t know most of the characters (apart from Kate Winslet and Maggie Q) but now I have learnt some new actresses/ actors faces like Theo James for instance *haha*  
It’s not a bad movie but I wouldn’t want to see it again unless, I got very bored. But then again, there are other movies that I can re-watch over and over again. However, I will see the sequel of it next year ;)

Have you seen it yet? If yes, do you like the story-line? Or was everything (incl. the ending) bit obvious?

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen