Mittwoch, 9. April 2014

Frozen



I can’t believe that it took me so long to finally watch this!! If it hadn’t won the Oscars as best song or animated film, I might not even know about this movie >.<

Being honest, I love Disney movies, and I still love all the “traditional” Disney movies, but I barely watch animation nowadays… dunno why… 

Anyway, I finally cached it up this week-end. I bet most of you have already seen this movie… but if you are like me…

Plot

Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. (Source: IMBD)


My Score: 4/5

As mentioned above, I love all the old Disney movies – I can watch them over and over again without ever getting tired. With Frozen. The story is nice. Wonderful songs (I can agree why it won the Oscar) etc. I like the ending… but consider that this movie is about 102mins long… and all the twists and dramatic scenes happened in the last 8 minutes. Hence, the ending scene was super short as everything was squeezed within the last 8 minutes. But all in all a great Disney (animation) movie after a long time… My favorite character is Olaf (the snowman)
Maybe you have a different opinion than I have? What is your favourite Disney (animation) movie?

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen