Can you believe that we have reached May now?! I don’t!! Christmas still felt like ‘yesterday’ for me… It scares me that time is running so fast.
From now, at the beginning of every month, I’d like to start a post by starting my roughly plans for the month.
My plans/ goals for Mai:
- Selling my items, during my wardrobe clearance last month, on eBay;
- No more procrastination: job hunting (!!);
- Trying to blog at least 3times per week (~12 posts for this month incl. this one);
- Watching news everyday (it’s embarrassing to add this; but I recently always forget to do this, hence, I need get back into this habit)
- Completing these courses “Strategic Management”, “Negotiation and Conflict Resolution” and “Marketing”;
- Start & Finish the book “Brave New Wold” by Aldous Huxley.
I would be over the moon if I can tick them all off, especially since my week-ends for this month are almost filled out with parties *lol* Luckily, there are two bank holidays :)
How was April for you? What are your plans/ goals for this month?