Dienstag, 22. Januar 2013

90210


Today is Tuesday – and like every Tuesday today is my American Series Day *hahaha* in the past or still I used this day to watch Gossip Girl and 90210. But as all Gossip Girl Fan know this series ended last year *sad I know* even though I really had the feeling that the writers were out of ideas but still I think we will all miss the series character, especially Chair… anyway, now I only watch 90210. And yesterday was the first season after their season’s break (5x10 - Misery Loves Company). Did you watch it? For those who missed it you can catch it up here (this link still works today but dunno when the file will be deleted/ removed…).


Moreover, I discovered this new song “R.I.P by Rita Ora feat. Tinie Tempah” while watching the episode and I really like it, you too?



Please note:
regarding the video's: THEY ONLY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER SITES ON THE INTERNET!! I DON'T HOST OR UPLOAD ANY VIDEO, FILMS ETC.
If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters. THX U

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen