Dienstag, 26. März 2013

Chinese Peking Duck Stonebaked Pizza & Co



It’s the last week of March & I can’t wait for the long “Easter Week-End” (^.^)v It’s just a shame that there is still no sign of spring – it keeps snowing here in UK as well as in other parts in Europe. I read that last year – it was ~21°C and now ~minus!! 1°C – a difference of 20°C within one year – if it keeps going like this I don’t wanna imagine how it will look like next year >.< Scientists have already predicted years ago, that due to globalwarming more extreme winters will be expected *buh* I wanna have spring…

Anyway, even though it seems like I have to find my Easter eggs this year in snow – I’m still looking forward to this week-end~

For dinner qq cooked "Coca Cola Chicken" - it's sooo yummy & worth to try :)


And for the first time in my life I ate Chinese Peking Duck Stonebaked Pizza – it’s new. I was attracted by the name as I luv Peking Duck (北京烤鸭) – but as Pizza? No way – not gonna buy this again – it just taste too wrong for me.


We finished today's day with the movie "Parker"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen