Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

Eat Smart



I think all the pictures below speak for themselves. I don’t know if it is the age that makes me thinking more about what I eat… but since I have downloaded the app “MyFitnessPal” I have started to follow to live a “healthy diet” style (^.^)" Well I have tried to live this “style” also before, however, not that extreme… as I didn’t realize how much calories some food can contain or how “unhealthy” they are. Best example – Krispy Kreme (I got last time free doughnuts at my workplace). I love Kripy Kreme – I actually love everything that is sweet :p Normally, I could eat two in a row – but then I found out that each of them has around ~300cal. >.< and a healthy diet would mean about 1200cal. per day. Hence, this prevented me from eating two :p Instead, I am now more focus on eating 5-a-day :)) beside doing regular exercise~

 


Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen