Samstag, 27. Juli 2013

July'13 – Summer Haul



Summer sales are over soon – I went barely shopping these last couple of weeks – that I couldn’t resist of not to threat myself a little bit extra this week-end… Actually, I was “only” looking for a new pair of white ballerinas – but it ended up with a bit more than that (^.^)”

Finding a nice pair of ballerinas can be tricky sometimes. As I might only wear them for this year – I have decided to buy some from the less high end brand *hahaha* The white pair was reduced from £6.99 to £4.99 from Shoe Zone and the rose pair from Primark only costs £4. I even bought a pair of flip-flops (also from Primark). 
 
I know that the quality of these are not that good – the martial are not leather (which my others are) – but if you just wear them for this summer/ a few months – then, I think it’s ok as you won’t feel sad throwing them away afterwards :p

Moreover, I bought a new pair of jeans in dark purple from H&M. Also reduced from £14.99 to £7.

As I have recently started to document my eating habits with the app “MyFitnessPal” (it’s a stressful additional job doing that) but it helps me to realize, that even though I am making sure I’m eating a healthy balanced diet every day, I am not taking enough iron & zinc with the food I’m consuming. Hence, I have decided today to make a stop at Holland & Barrantt and bought these two as dietary supplements. Btw. they have currently their “summer penny sale” – make sure you don’t miss it (till 22nd Aug.)!! 

Other than that I have recently re-discovered my passion for dried fruit – especially for pineapple and mango. So, each time I wanna eat chocolate or sweets – I snack one of these :p

I’m planning to “create” a spa treatment at home tomorrow – hence, I went to Lush and bought Amandopondo Bubble Bar for the bathtub – it smells just delicious – can’t wait for tomorrow afternoon~

Last but not least – don’t miss the sales at Superdry!! Up to 50% off and they have some really nice items!! I bought a sweater £25 (reduced from £50) and a tank top £8 (instead of £17). Their sale will end in 5days!! Don’t miss it. 

After such a shopping spree energy is required – as shopping is sport *lol*I allowed myself with an Ice Cream Shake from Thorntons *yummy*
Double Chock Mint: Chocolate Ice + Mint Choc Chip = lush -> couldn't resist of not buying a package of their mint selections... :P
Happy Week-end everyone~

 Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen