Sonntag, 2. März 2014

The Sunday Social #2



Happy Sunday all! 

This is the second time for me to join the Sunday Social.
My answers to this week’s questions are:

1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?

I can’t really think of any. I used to wear a lot bell-bottoms as I found them cool – guess everyone was wearing it back then. But now: no-way (maybe *haha*) I still have a pair in my closet (unused!)
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?

My best friend back at high school was Juliane. We met each-other one time due to a common friend of ours back at primary school time.
 
Then, on my first day at high school we met and we both felt that we have met somewhere before, then ahhhhh – ohhhh *click click* 

We were in the same class and discovered that we have more friends in common than just one. We slowly become inseparable and I was sad that she had to change school and city later. We were still in contact and she found me later on facebook *haha*
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
 
Every Saturday morning was the same. Due to my Asian background (mum’s side) I was forced to attend Chinese classes each Saturday – to learn more about the cultural and the language, which wasn’t bad. I have made friendships there, which last till today (and hopefully will last for many many more years).
 
The rest of my week-end was pretty much free time. Spending time with my girls doing shopping and countless cinema visits!! Back then there was no YouTube or Netflix. Gosh, I sound so old here – even though, I’m in my twenties… But then again, I didn’t own an iphone or ipad when I was 4/5 years old in comparisons to my cousins now *lol*

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that. 
 
Oh hell, no! I had male buddies but no boyfriends. My dad was against this. Too much 'distraction' from school and life *lol*
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
 
Juliane (see point 2), I and a few others in our little circle of friends have learnt sign languages. So, when we communicate no one understands it. Plus, nicknames *haha*
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
 
My prom. I missed it as I wasn’t feeling well that day. Can you believe it?! *cry* #facebalm
 
Anyway, these were my answers. Hope I haven’t bored you all... Winking smile

Next week’s questions are:
 
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
2. What is your favorite food pin?
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
6. Share one more random pin you love.

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen