The first thing what my parents do in the morning is drinking a glass of lukewarm water. They told me I should do the same. However, when I was younger, I never really understood the health benefit behind all these. My mum simply said it’s good for your body. It cleans your stomach. Plus, re-hydrate your body from the previous night. On average people sleep for about 8 hours and during that time the majority of us, don’t drink. But I am sure you have heard that our body also burns calories during sleep :)
As our body is working non-stop we should always try to keep it hydrated. On average everyone should drink during winter time 2litre water (minimum) and during the summer time 3-4litre water (minimum).Anyway, water can is very important for us.
Did you know that it can cure many diseases like:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Based on scientific tests – one should follow the following method of treatment:
- As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
- Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
- After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
- After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
- Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink 4 glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
- The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure/control/reduce main diseases:
- High Blood Pressure (30 days)
- Gastric (10 days)
- Diabetes (30 days)
- Constipation (10 days)
- Cancer (180 days)
- TB (90 days)
- Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards – daily.
So, even if you don’t feel thirsty – try to drink one glass of water each hour.Lisa xoxo