Montag, 28. April 2014

Music Monday #17



Hello Lovelies,

Three more days to go and we reach May. April has been a great month so far – involving lots of travelling – around UK & Europe. Trying out new things (beauty/ fashion/ food-wise etc.), I can go on ‘n’ on – maybe in another post... :)

My song choice for today is Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey. It’s the theme song for “The Great Gatsby”, which was in the cinemas last year. ♩♪♫♬ Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful · Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul · I know you will, I know you will ♩♪♫♬ Enjoy! :)

I hope you all have had a great month and/ or wonderful year so far? We have reached 1/3 of 2014 already. 

Let’s hope the rest will be even better. Make the most of it!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen